Monday, February 9, 2009

Edible Oranges, (Eat with skin)


What are these wierd looking stuff? Baby Carrots?


Put them together with their big brother. They are oranges, given to me by my landlord. Maybe they know its Chinese New Year, so they gave bbqchickenwings such funny oranges with wierd shape. They are so small



Oh, the most special thing is they can be eaten with the skin. Its a little sweet inside but very sour outside. Too sour for bbqchickenwings likings, didn't like 陈皮 a lot when younger, maybe thats why. Too bad I dont know their proper names, talking to my landlords is very challenging and we only have limited appreciation of each other's language. 


2 comments:

  1. those little things are called kumquats I believed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat,

    Thanks for visiting and for the name too.

    ReplyDelete