Monday, February 16, 2009

Ramblings after overdosage of chicken wings

Today I wrote a travel guide in Singapore for my prof, who has one day to do shopping there. I finished it quickly in 1 hour. Then I realised something. It is much longer and more detailed than any report I sent him before. 

I have surpassed all my previous works with one hour of writing. Talk about efficiency. 

I was thinking of asking him to buy some local delights for my colleagues here. They didn't like the durian cakes I bought, luckily I had some other stuff to compensate. I want to get them something else this time, but I cant think of any that is easy to find in the supermarkets or malls and can withstand flights totalling 16 hours. Anyone has ideas?

4 comments:

  1. wa, then need satay sauce.. how to bring? can only fit into 100ml bottles. or pack into suitcase all leak out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. think he will have difficulty finding some decent ones. probably he will buy his usual chocolates in the end

    ReplyDelete